Our products are intended for off-road use only. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for compliance with all applicable regulations respecting vehicle modifications. Any modifications from the original design of a vehicle are done at the user’s own risk. Purchase or installation of any of these products constitutes acceptance of these terms by the purchaser.
**Note that the X-Link previously came in 2 versions optimized for either gold or silver blade GM/ACDelco throttle bodies as pictured down the page.
The current convertible version can be used with all GM throttle body types shown below, as well as the Nick Williams 103mm.
** The X-Link is not designed for aftermarket throttle bodies with magnetic sensors or with sensors not calibrated to GM specifications. In those cases our programmable D2A module may allow you to use those throttle bodies on these vehicles. An x-Link is not needed.
$225 USD dual mode-convertible for GM gold or silver blade 90mm and Nick Williams 103mm
$209 USD single mode for GM gold blade 90mm or Nick Williams 103mm throttle bodies only
Standard shipping to USA lower 48 is DHL Express $30 at checkout
Other than the Nick Williams 102mm and 103mm, all throttle bodies must be original GM/ACDelco parts.
12605109 12679524 SD102MMEL SD103
Non GM clones and 102's with magnetic sensors are not directly compatible with the 2003-2007 truck and Holden LS1 TAC modules. A programmable D2A module is required instead of an X-Link.
Want to install a LS2, LS3, LS7, L76, L99 90mm or a L92, Trailblazer SS, GMT900 87mm 6 pin throttle body on a GM or GM Holden electronic throttle control(ETC) vehicle originally equipped with a 78mm 8 pin throttle body?
And see full throttle range?
TRP's X-link interface modules make it possible!
- Applications: 2003 - 2006 and 2007 Classic Full -Size GM trucks, 2004 SSR, 2004-2005 Holden VZ LS1 vehicles
- X-Link works with either truck 87mm(e.g. Trailblazer SS or 08+ truck) or car style(e.g.Corvette) 90mm throttle bodies, as well as the Nick Williams 103mm
- robust, all automotive class construction
- maintains the independence of the two throttle position sensor signals
- simple plug n play installation
- works with your original throttle actuator control(TAC) module and pedal assembly
- allows full throttle blade range to 100% wide open throttle
- get the full potential out of draw-through superchargers like the MagnaCharger Radix or` TVS and the Kenne Bell and Whipple twin screws
- allows use of 90mm/103mm electronic throttle on L76, L92, TBSS and aftermarket intake / induction swaps
- simplifies L76, L92, LS2 and LS3 engine swaps into these LS1 vehicles
- less restriction and improved airflow for turbocharged or high output naturally aspirated applications
- smooth, crisp, more responsive throttle operation - check out the videos on the Multimedia page