Our products are intended for off-road use only. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for compliance with all applicable regulations respecting vehicle modifications. Any modifications from the original design of a vehicle are done at the user’s own risk. Purchase or installation of any of these products constitutes acceptance of these terms by the purchaser.
**Note that there are different versions of the X-Link. Choose the correct version for your application:
The C1 convertible can be used with all GM/ACDelco 87 and 90mm gold or silver blade throttle bodies, as well as Nick Williams 103mm throttle bodies.
"Older Gold" version X-Links are designed for use with GM/ACDelco 87mm and LS3 90mm 19420707 throttle bodies both of which have gold/brass colored blades. They can also be used with Nick Williams 103mm throttle bodies.
"Older Silver version X-Links are designed to be used only with GM/ACDelco 90mm 19420034 silver blade throttle bodies.
** The X-Link is not designed for aftermarket throttle bodies with magnetic sensors or with sensors not calibrated to GM specifications. In those cases our programmable D2A module may allow you to use those throttle bodies on these vehicles. An x-Link is not needed.
Standard shipping to USA lower 48 is UPS ground or Expresspost - $27 added at checkout
Contact us if you require a different shipping option.
Non GM clones and 102's with magnetic sensors are not directly compatible with the 2003-2007 truck and Holden LS1 TAC modules. A programmable D2A module is required instead of an X-Link.
Want to install a LS2, LS3, LS7, L76, L99 90mm 6 pin throttle body on a GM or GM Holden electronic throttle control(ETC) vehicle originally equipped with a 78mm 8 pin throttle body?
And see full throttle range?
TRP's X-link interface modules make it possible!
- Applications: 2003 - 2006 and 2007 Classic Full -Size GM trucks, 2004 SSR, 2004-2005 Holden VZ LS1 vehicles
- robust, all automotive class construction
- maintains the independence of the two throttle position sensor signals
- simple plug n play installation
- works with your original throttle actuator control(TAC) module and pedal assembly
- allows full throttle blade range to 100% wide open throttle
- get the full potential out of draw-through superchargers like the MagnaCharger Radix or` TVS and the Kenne Bell and Whipple twin screws
- allows use of 90mm throttle bodies on intake / induction swaps
- simplifies L76, LS2, L92 and LS3 engine swaps into these LS1 vehicles(L92 may require swapping to a GM 90mm LS3 style throttle body)
- less restriction and improved airflow for turbocharged or high output naturally aspirated applications
- smooth, crisp, more responsive throttle operation - check out the videos on the Multimedia page